We are pleased to bring to the market this three-bedroom Mid-Town house situated in the beautiful village of Keyworth.
· Good size Kitchen Diner with fitted units, electric hob and double oven. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
· Large double aspect lounge with french doors to patio area and garden.
· 3 bedrooms; 2 doubles and one large single.
· Shower room with separate WC.
· Street parking situated at the end of the pedestrian cul-de-sac within walking distance of the property.
· Front and rear garden.
· Newly decorated throughout with new carpets, central heating and electrics.
· Burglar Alarm fitted.
· Council Tax Band B
· It is offered unfurnished.
This popular South Nottinghamshire village has very good amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants, a leisure centre, library and schools. Convenient for transport links into Nottingham, Loughborough and Leicester.
Maximum Tenants: 4
We look after your property as if it were our own and we look after our tenants as if we were finding a property for our own loved ones. Creating value in property and trust in relationships isn’t just a slogan, it’s a way of life at Bournes Lettings Agency.