Gorgeous 2 bedroom property located within The Garden Quarter, Caversfield; a stunning 27-acre re-development of a historic RAF base.
Ideally located for those looking to be close to Bicester, Oxford or Banbury. Great for those having to travel; with rail links to London via Bicester North and Bicester Village, and just a short drive from the M40 and A34.
Property can be furnish as shown, or unfurnished.
Property layout: –
– Spacious entrance hall with ample storage for coats and shoes
– Light and airy living area with double doors opening out on to the beautiful gardens
– Modern kitchen/dining area with all appliances
– Lovely master bedroom with en-suite with walk in shower
– Adorable second bedroom with views over the grounds
– Large master bathroom with bath tub and shower
– Beautiful shared gardens and your own patio area outside front door
– 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ground floor property
– Comes with 2 allocated off street parking spaces
– Located in the beautiful ground of The Garden Quarter, Caversfield
– Enjoy shared gardens and your own patio area
– Can be furnished or unfurnished
– EPC rating – C
– £1,200.00p/month + bills
– 1 month deposit required
Maximum Tenants: 4
We look after your property as if it were our own and we look after our tenants as if we were finding a property for our own loved ones. Creating value in property and trust in relationships isn’t just a slogan, it’s a way of life at Bournes Lettings Agency.