A beautiful freshly decorated 2 bedroom single story house located within The Garden Quarter, Caversfield – a stunning award winning 27 acre re-development of a historic former RAF base.
Ideally located for those looking to be close to Bicester, Oxford or Banbury. Great for those having to commute with easy rail links to London via Bicester North and Bicester Village stations. Just a short drive to the M40 and A34.
Available immediately for £1100pm. Small pet may be considered
– a light and airy entrance hall with ample storage for coats and shoes
– beautiful open plan living/dining and kitchen area with all fitted appliances
– gorgeous master bedroom with en-suite with a walk in shower
– good sized second bedroom
– large family bathroom with bath and shower
– patio area to front of house
– use of numerous gardens, grassed areas throughout the landscaped exterior areas
– 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor property
– freshly decorated]- brand new carpets to bedrooms
– wood floors throughout the lounge/dining/kitchen areas
– tiled hallway and bathrooms
– 2 allocated parking bays
– EPC rating E
– £1100pm plus bills
– 1 month deposit required
Maximum Tenants: 4
We look after your property as if it were our own and we look after our tenants as if we were finding a property for our own loved ones. Creating value in property and trust in relationships isn’t just a slogan, it’s a way of life at Bournes Lettings Agency.